Sunday, April 5, 2009

Whatever

I'm a follower of M's blog, but she hasn't posted in what seems like forever. I was going to mention this to her, but then I noticed that my last post was the same day as her last post. It isn't as if nothing has happened in the last 39 days, or my computer was broken, or I was in a hut in Borneo with no internet access. I just haven't been able to pull myself away from Color Junction on my iGoogle Homepage. Everybody (yes, I have asked the entire planet's population- thaaat's why I haven't posted) thinks I should get a crackberry or an iClone, but I know me- I'll miss my bus stop because of that ball rolling game, or I'll start sneaking off to the bathroom at dinner parties to post to Facebook.

The real reason I don't get one of those things is that they are too damned big and ugly. I want one that works like a Theremin. Sleek, compact, and with a soundtrack to 1950's horror films. No, there wouldn't be any email, gps mapping, or that ball rolling game, but that's what holograms are for.


2 comments:

anon said...

Fuck,I know. I've been working on a new website and have left myblog mostly neglected. I'm super lame too,I guess.

Soon. Soon, soon. Bigpostcoming after I move, promise.
--M

anon said...

I can't believe I ever said that. I guess I meant "move twice". xoxo--M

My photo
San Francrisco, CA, United States