Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Spanish word for "Aunt"

"This is an unusual song, dedicated to an unusual person, who makes me feel... unusual." (Pump Up the Volume)

I have a secret. It isn't a secret that I can't tell, but a secret that I can't write. In the age of over-sharing, we've become accustomed to facebooking, tweeting, or blogging our lives for friends and/or strangers alike. "If it isn't on Facebook, it didn't happen." If that's the case, then I'm in a situation that isn't happening. Apparently, the anonymity factor is more or less vital to my mental well being, i.e., if the internet knew, I would become a target of envy for some, and derision for others. It sounds more like I'm in borderline witness protection status, than having become rather close to someone with a sizable (and potentially unstable) cult following. There are ironies on top of complications within Russian dolls, but none of it really matters, and there are really only two out of seven billion people that need to know.

1 comment:

anon said...

Update my link in your sidebar! You can use MMoure.com, MirandaMoure.com, or blog.MirandaMoure.com. They all go to the same place. And part 2!
--M

My photo
San Francrisco, CA, United States