Tuesday, December 9, 2008

An odd obsession

I know it's been a while since my last post, but those are the breaks.

Break it up break it up break it up, yo!

I just came home from playing capture the flag.

Yes, Capture The Flag. the same game played in junior high and elementary school gymnasiums for years before me. Yes, this game involved meeting at the bar and drinking shots of whiskey between rounds, but it is still the same in spirit (Spirits?). I haven't enjoyed myself like this in years. I want everyone to come and experience their childhoods mixed with adulthoods again.

Granted, I can barely type as I write this post, but that is also part of the fun (better living through chemicals).

I usually go to yoga on Monday nights, but this was J's night. the same J from this post. J and G are much better now. G's in Minnesota, J will be following behind by the time you read this. But, the night before, I was playing Capture the Flag with J, his brother, and several of our mutual friends.

So while I'm still smitten with R, who will always have a place in my heart (and who's place came to the forefront for some odd reason last week [more on that to come]) and I am also quite interested in A (whom I haven't mentioned before, but will also have a story soon), I want to play capture the flag as much as I can, with whomever will join me. 

No comments:

My photo
San Francrisco, CA, United States