Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Alicia, Susie, Ash, Faith, Rachael, Annika, Samar, Jamie

Continuing with the theme of "Egg," this pretty much sums up my feelings of every romantic relationship I have ever had.

My college friend Bill was in the best band that no one ever heard of, and was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Though I always say I don't have favorites of anything, because everything brings something different to the table, the song "Luminous Crush," and the album Vortex Flower, by the band Space Team Electra is, are, was, and will be something never far from my ears. The words were written by Myshell Prasad, but it feels like they were stolen from my own brain...

I've seen an angel lose it's wings in flight before
I'll turn your cages into swinging open doors
I'll be the silver ribbon lining every cloud
But simple truths are what you never have allowed

I waited for you from my castle on the moon
I thought I'd give my apprehensions all to you
While I was freezing in that luminary burn
I walked the empty corridors behind your words

It seems like I just wasn't meant to follow through
And all the ways I love are not of any use to you
I tried to give my mind and heart and soul and all of it away
But you don't understand a single word I say



To the L in KLM:
This was the private Paris blog on myspace.

No comments:

My photo
San Francrisco, CA, United States