Sunday, July 27, 2008

Spare Any Change?

Finally, I've realized why I've been in such a foul mood lately...

I'm bored.

With everything.

My friends are the best, my job is crazy but I'm not shoveling manure for $1 a day, I live in a nice enough house with the best roomies ever, but still- I have no inspiration. My brain is starving for something new.

My friend T had a birthday a couple of days ago, and she told me I was one of the most loyal people she knew. Loyalty can be a fault, if not moderated. Look at M, holding herself prisoner in her own apartment because she was loyal, and willing to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. I am loyal, and will stick with people and places till they give me a reason not to (and sometimes even when they do).

Good enough just isn't good enough anymore.

I've forgotten my mantra, "Change is the only constant."

No comments:

My photo
San Francrisco, CA, United States