Wednesday, July 9, 2008

An Imagined conversation...*

(phone rings)
me: Hello?
her: Hey, it's me.
me: Hi, what's up? What can I do for you?
her: "What can I do for you?" Oh, god. I was hoping you wouldn't be mad at me. I know I kinda fell off the face of the earth. I just wanted to know if you wanted to get together and watch a movie?
me: I'm not mad. You should know that I could never be mad at you.
her: But...?
me: But what? I'm not mad... It's a little strange. I mean, we never have talked about any of this, and I don't know what's been going through your mind, but I... I know I said I was cool with us hanging out, and movie night is cool, but it's also been frustrating and a bit painful. It's almost like nothing has changed, but since all we've had is a couple of superficial emails, I still feel unsure and in the dark. 

I can't go on with this. It's way to passive aggressive for me. I say I'm over it, but obviously I'm not. 


yes, I stole this idea from the M in KLM - http://blog.mmoure.com/

No comments:

My photo
San Francrisco, CA, United States