Saturday, July 12, 2008

Stop Worrying and Learn to Love Bad Moods

I am in a bad mood.

I've been moody for a couple weeks now. Funny thing is, I like bad moods. Not that I want to be in a bad mood all the time- I don't want to drink peanut butter milkshakes every day either. When I get into a bad mood, I dig in. I get bitter, bitchy, mean, and nasty. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry. I don't trust people that are happy all the time. How does anyone know how good the peaks are without going through the valleys? Can happiness really be appreciated without understanding it's opposite?

When I'm happy, I float. I get witty, warm, compassionate, caring and kind. I revel in how good it feels, because I know how bad bad can be.

So don't try to cheer me up, I'll be fine.

Eventually.

No comments:

My photo
San Francrisco, CA, United States